happy birthday father messages

    images happy Messages, irthday happy birthday father messages. 2010 happy birthday dad ecards
  • 2010 happy birthday dad ecards



  • InTheMoment
    08-13 10:58 AM
    Hmm...that is an interesting trend. With TSC approving 485's left and right these days anything is possible at that super-center !


    Yes, it is for TSC. And i did check . Thats how i realized they are approving AP and EAD for the early June filers. And i assumed my AP will be approved in couple of weeks. But never thought my July filed EAD will be tied along with my June filed 485. I don't see any AP or EAD approved for even early July filers in atleast for India.





    wallpaper 2010 happy birthday dad ecards happy birthday father messages. Happy Birthday Pooja Bhatt
  • Happy Birthday Pooja Bhatt



  • sparky_jones
    10-05 10:49 AM
    Never knew that spouse had to be included in the I-140 stage... Is this a new rule?
    No, this is basically the left arm of the government not knowing how the right arm does its business.





    happy birthday father messages. Happy Birthday Kia wish you
  • Happy Birthday Kia wish you



  • jungalee43
    02-16 12:35 PM
    The most important issue related to Retrogression is the 'per country of birth' quota. The problem of retrogression would be much less severe if this quota is abolished as it was done I believe in AC21. Can anyone confirm about this provision in AC21?
    I have also noticed that in the immigration voice presentation though the problem of 'country quota' is very effectively highlighted, it is not included in the goals. Even the president's report mentions this quota as a problem. I would like to draw attention of the admin to this. Removal of this quota should be one of our primary goals. Of course recycling of lost numbers and not counting dependants against quota are important goals. Can admin include this in the goals slide? I am planning to take this presentation when I meet the local congressman who has so far responded to my correspondence very sympathetically.





    2011 Happy Birthday Pooja Bhatt happy birthday father messages. The Holy Father turns 84 years
  • The Holy Father turns 84 years



  • suren26
    07-24 12:54 PM
    My LAWYER is saying the same that i am leagal till FEB 2010(compelting 6 yrs). He is asking me to renew the H1B for 1 year based on I140 appeal. and apply for new LC & and I140 based on that and if it gets approved then rebew H1B for 3 yrs based in new approved I140.

    But some threads are saying that if you I485 gets denied then you have to reinstate the H1B, Is that true?



    more...


    happy birthday father messages. “Happy Birthday” message added
  • “Happy Birthday” message added



  • espoir
    06-20 11:58 PM
    I think if PD remains current and continues to be current after october, then the I-485s are processed and approved as per the receipt date(RD). So your RD matters if everything continues to be current. If they retrogress, then I-485s are still processed as per I-485 RD, regardless of PD, but if the that PD is not current, then it it will be "placed in suspense" until such PD will become current.
    I'm assuming that will happen. PDs will be retrogressed back sometime in sep/oct. And they will process all the current flood of applications. Not sure when they will get to June and beyond RDs(as per processing times they r still processing late 2006 RDs now). And after few months(say 6 months) they will move forward the PDs few months at a time.
    The above is just my theory. I could be totally off, so don't come to any conclusions.





    happy birthday father messages. Happy Birthday, DAD (
  • Happy Birthday, DAD (



  • gc_on_demand
    01-20 11:08 AM
    CIR was impossible all along. It was delusional to think such a political hot potato can pass.
    Not just my opinion ...but also that of IV board member: Greg Siskind.

    The good part is as democratic party losses seats....the CIR lobby weakens and piecemeal will have better chance.

    (1) Would CHC will vote yes on health care without any coverage for illegal and since CIR may not happen

    (2) If CIR fails why would CHC supports us in piecemeal..

    to me if no CIR then no piecemeal..



    more...


    happy birthday father messages. Happy Birthday Shahid
  • Happy Birthday Shahid



  • ngopalak
    10-14 06:11 PM
    I am in a similar situation...filed for AP in June...mine got approved...wife's AP has not gotten approved yet....planning to travel in early December.

    I tried expediting for financial loss and got email saying that is not enough reason....

    I am thinking of refiling my wife's I131 and paying the extra $300...now. What do you guys think...is there a chance of approval before end of November or is it a lost cause...





    2010 Happy Birthday Kia wish you happy birthday father messages. happy Messages, irthday
  • happy Messages, irthday



  • gc_wannabe
    06-17 03:30 AM
    that dates being current is not an indication of you getting your GC. The dates have to be current for a long time for you to see the approval.

    It is very unfortunate that your lives can be tied to this dates circus. :(

    Well, I understand that. But, when the stars line up finally, I don't want to see my application having problems because I used a pre-approved labor.

    it would be encouraging to hear from folks who got their GC and used pre-approved labor. Years and years of wait should yield something, and just not plain disappointment.



    more...


    happy birthday father messages. pictures house happy birthday
  • pictures house happy birthday



  • jayram123
    07-15 10:56 AM
    From Houston, TX





    hair The Holy Father turns 84 years happy birthday father messages. Happy Birthday Message
  • Happy Birthday Message



  • rocky74
    07-19 10:39 PM
    Applied for LCP in July 2007 and I am not sure if I can apply for I-140/485 if my labor is approved before 17 August 2007. My PD is July 2007 but my labor might get approved in August.

    Any Guess????



    more...


    happy birthday father messages. happy birthday daddy quotes.
  • happy birthday daddy quotes.



  • gc_wannabe
    06-17 03:30 AM
    that dates being current is not an indication of you getting your GC. The dates have to be current for a long time for you to see the approval.

    It is very unfortunate that your lives can be tied to this dates circus. :(

    Well, I understand that. But, when the stars line up finally, I don't want to see my application having problems because I used a pre-approved labor.

    it would be encouraging to hear from folks who got their GC and used pre-approved labor. Years and years of wait should yield something, and just not plain disappointment.





    hot “Happy Birthday” message added happy birthday father messages. images Best happy birthday dad
  • images Best happy birthday dad



  • krithi
    02-04 08:11 AM
    I am in similar situation but the only difference is I applied for 485 after graduating and currently working on EAD, can I visit India and come back on AP with no isses? and BTW what did ur attorney say exactly? appreciate ur help.

    krithi



    more...


    house 2011 house happy birthday happy birthday father messages. 1) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU:
  • 1) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU:



  • perm2gc
    08-26 01:19 AM
    Dude it is pretty clear you dont belong here. If you joined a body-shop that replaced americans with cheap bodies then your employer violated the law and you were a willing accomplice. You are no better than an illegal alien. No wonder you are so scared of being replaced by yet another cheap body ! IV does not represent people like you.
    Now get the hell out of here.well said dude





    tattoo Happy Birthday, DAD ( happy birthday father messages. BIRTHDAYquot;, quot;HAPPY FATHER#39;S
  • BIRTHDAYquot;, quot;HAPPY FATHER#39;S



  • cygent
    02-24 01:08 AM
    Some folks may have got away with it, the chance is low for an audit particularly if you earn <100k/yr. Do the research yourself independently. The conclusion will be that you CANNOT deduct these expenses. For TAX purposes Immigration has nothing to do with your work.

    In addition for I-485, your EMPLOYER does NOT have to pay for it at all, since it based on the individual. I am am sure many of us have got into trouble because our "friends" or "relatives" have told us things just because they heard from other "FRIENDS" or "RELATIVES". I know of enough cases myself.

    Hello IVans,
    My employer did not pay for I485 expenses (USCIS fees, Lawyer expenses and Medical exam expenses). I paid all these expenses out of my pocket. Today one of my friends told me that these expenses could qualify as tax-deductible expenses. I have my doubts, but want to get you thoughts.

    Thanks.



    more...


    pictures Happy Birthday Shahid happy birthday father messages. Happy Father#39;s Day,
  • Happy Father#39;s Day,



  • nogcyet
    07-17 12:05 AM
    my attorney did not ask for w2 or tax return, my company uses berry, appleman and leiden, usabal.com

    wonder why different attorneys have different requirements

    Copy of W2 and recent two pay-stubs is sufficient to file AOS.:)





    dresses images Best happy birthday dad happy birthday father messages. happy birthday angel husband.
  • happy birthday angel husband.



  • keerthi
    07-14 01:04 AM
    Hello Ruben,

    Can you help me out on the visa? My employer had sent you an email last week to aruben@srrlaw.us with the subject name "Keerthi Shankar".

    Earnestly waiting for your reply.

    Thanks.



    more...


    makeup pictures house happy birthday happy birthday father messages. 2011 house happy birthday
  • 2011 house happy birthday



  • paskal
    08-22 03:44 PM
    there's a nice amtrak ride from buffalo to ny- i've been on it many years ago
    that's something to consider too, you could join the NY busgoers once you reach union station!





    girlfriend BIRTHDAYquot;, quot;HAPPY FATHER#39;S happy birthday father messages. irthday greeting card.
  • irthday greeting card.



  • ck_b2001
    12-12 11:33 AM
    I got only 2 copies of AP from TSC. I might have to go to India multiple times in coming months (more that 2). Will the POE officer take the original AP on each entry? Is there any USCIS/CBP reference/guidelines that instructs the POE officer to take the copies and leave the orignals with us? Any help appriciated

    Thanks

    Give them one orginal. Subsequent trips, just tell them that you have only one original and they will make copies. Some body posted a memo but i am telling you from my personal experience that they do not insist for original if you dont want to give them one.





    hairstyles happy birthday daddy quotes. happy birthday father messages. happy birthday wishes for
  • happy birthday wishes for



  • apahilaj
    07-19 07:41 AM
    Hi Dazed, thanks for your response. I checked the filing instructions on 485 form and it does not mention I 134 form any where. I did not file this form since my lawyer never asked me to do so.

    Do you or anyone in this forum know, what happens to the application in that case, RFE, etc?

    Thanks again.





    singhsa3
    07-20 04:44 PM
    I will try to answer to the best of my knowledge but I am not an attorney.

    Your case fall in family based 2A preference, the PD date on which is July'02, which implies people in your situation who applied in July'02 are being adjudicated. So obviously, thats not an option for you, if you want to come immediately.

    You child can come here on vistor visa. The issue you will run into is that even though visa can be granted for 10 years but she cannot stay for longer than 6 months at a stretch and some months gap before re-entring in the USA.

    Second option is writting to consulate and department of state to issue visa on compassionate grounds. Issuance of such visa is rare but they are there. You probably will need to show extreme hardship and very few (even attorneys) are in position to advise you on this matter.

    So my suggestion will be to go to your nearset consulate and discuss the matter with consulate officer/visa officer.

    I and my spouse both have green card. We have a kid who was born in INDIA. He has not visited USA till now. The kid is about 2 years.
    We are planning to bring the kid by end of this year to USA.
    So what visa should we apply for him we are not sure :confused:

    A friend told that he had a baby born to him in india and came to usa with in the 1st 6 month to USA and since both parents were having green card, at port of entry in USA, the kid also got greencard for 5 years this was couple of years back.

    But in my case, the kid is 2 years AND also not sure what is the procedure now. Is it still true by default the kids automatically gets the green card at port of entry (Is there any age limit I hope may be till < 13 yrs) if parents posses valid green card. Please help me in this situation.

    Thanks in advance, ;)





    boreal
    08-24 12:32 AM
    People who did BSc and BA...have gotten thier Gc approved recently...by getting pre-approved..LC's applying in e2-rir even though they do not qualify in EB2.people who did MS from top schools and stayed with good companies are in e2/ e3 categories are in BEC.....What an irony..

    Is there any use in comming here as a student?? anymore..

    Well....not everything in life is fair. There are such laws that can be exploited and ppl will do that all the time. No use whining...



Post Title

happy birthday father messages


Post URL

http://hairstylerohman.blogspot.com/2011/06/happy-birthday-father-messages.html


Visit 2011 short hairstyles for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive