mallu actress photos

    images bama Mallu actress photos 3 mallu actress photos. Homely Mallu Actress Photos
  • Homely Mallu Actress Photos



  • sanin
    01-16 05:51 PM
    Hi,

    I was working with company A since June to Dec 07. and Now I got offer with company B which they are filing my H1 transfer.

    but i dont have the last 2 months (Nov & Dec) paystubs from company A (have paystubs from June to Oct). because my employer always give me latest 2 months the paystubs but i have proof of Bank Acccount mentioning the payroll information in bank account for month of Nov & Dec 07.

    So does the Bank Account statement will be valid for H1 transfer ?

    Please reply me ASAP.
    sanin.





    wallpaper Homely Mallu Actress Photos mallu actress photos. Top 10 Mallu Actress 2010
  • Top 10 Mallu Actress 2010



  • nayekal
    08-18 05:12 PM
    Guys,
    I faced this problem myself. My wife was on H1 earlier and she never worked for a period of 1 year. At the beginning of the H1 period, we are expecting a baby and we took easy about her doing any job (its my fault). Later, market turned worse, it became to hard for her and her employer look for projects for her.

    So, I contacted a lawyer (he is great). He told me that her status is H1 even though she is not working and she has to get back to H4. He assured me that they will for my documents more than her's and we filed as such and we don't even have her pay stubs or W2 forms.
    She got in 45 days period and last week she went for H4 stamping, showing my documents. Yesterday, she got her passport back with H4 stamp.





    mallu actress photos. Actress Old Mallu Actress
  • Actress Old Mallu Actress



  • sertasheep
    07-05 05:27 PM
    syzygy, can you please update your profile with your telephone number? i'd like to talk to you about your experience with 07/02





    2011 Top 10 Mallu Actress 2010 mallu actress photos. Hot Actress Sona Pics
  • Hot Actress Sona Pics



  • Gravitation
    04-13 09:48 AM
    90 days after the Prez signs it, which he should fairly promptly after it's been ratified by both houses. However, all this is moot point -IMO- as the real sticky and unpredictable part is house and senate agreeing on the same bill, etc.



    more...


    mallu actress photos. Mallu actress Bhavana :
  • Mallu actress Bhavana :



  • nshalady
    06-15 12:11 AM
    You can file I485 while H1 is pending. But if you read the H1 ext clause, you can see that you are eligible for H1 extension beyond 6 years only if your labor is pending for more than 1 year, or if you can't file for adjustment of status because of retrogression. Now, because you are eligible for I-485, you lose the eligibility to extend H1, which means, your pending H1 can be denied whether you file I485 or not. You might be lucky and get away with successful extension. But if the officer knows what he is doing, he'll not clear your extension. I have to add that I am assuming your H1 extension is BEYOND 6 years. If it is within 6 years, there is no problem. You'll get an extension.

    Hi,
    My 8th year H1 extension is pending with CIS, and my current H1 expires on June 26, 07. Can I file my 485 when my H1 status is pending from CIS?

    Please advise.:confused:





    mallu actress photos. Mallu Actress Navneet Kaur,
  • Mallu Actress Navneet Kaur,



  • extra_mint
    02-06 11:41 AM
    Congratulations Ivar.

    Hi EveryOne,

    I got my Green card in mail yesterday. I want to thank IV and everyone for all the support during this GC journey. I wish everyone all the best for their green card process. I wish everyone gets to file 485 irrespective of priority dates and ultimately get their green cards. This is a question to Admin, i have a recursive donation going on, I would like to make a one time donation and stop the recursive donation.

    Thanks.



    more...


    mallu actress photos. pictures Mallu actress mallu
  • pictures Mallu actress mallu



  • Dhundhun
    09-21 12:26 AM
    Wow it almost sounds like attaining Nirvana (moksha). May be USCIS/DOS/DHS/Us Govt should name it as Nirvana Card.

    Sometimes question might be very simple, but there could be deep meaning associated with that. I think every one in this forum understands what is the meaning of GC. So the question seemed to me of more philosophical in nature.

    One of the best example of this type of question about an elephant (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blind_Men_and_an_Elephant). Almost every one knows what is an elephant, how a blind man perceives is explained in that URL.

    This is like a question what is project success?
    - For investor/owner, it is money
    - For management, it is successful completion perhaps in time and in budget
    - For engineer, it is promotion, recognition and sometimes rewards

    Similarly GC stands simply for Green Card (in our context), but for different people, it can have different meaning:
    - Worst case a guy gets GC just one day before marriage - forcing seperations for years
    - Best case - perhaps freedom from slavery





    2010 Actress Old Mallu Actress mallu actress photos. bama Mallu actress photos 3
  • bama Mallu actress photos 3



  • tissac
    01-23 10:28 AM
    When I go online to get the visa appointment for parents I'm not able to get a date and this has been going since 25 days(It asks to check back in 24 hours)

    >>>>>I also had to keep checking many times when trying to get and interview for my parents in native language. Then I read in some forum that they normally open the appointments Thursday late night or Friday early morning (US time) . I tried that and I got an appointment. Good Luck !!

    >>>>You can download and print the forms put you signature (since you did it on their behalf) and send it to your parents for their signature. They need to take these printouts for the interview.

    Will there be any problem when you don't have H1 stamping on the passport (but have valid H1 and have EAD and AP)
    Will there be any problem in visa approval for parents

    >>>> In my case I had a valid stamp. But still I send the copy of my I-797 also. I don't think stamping is necessary. I-797 + new I-94 proves your status.

    Thomas



    more...


    mallu actress photos. Kamna, mallu actress,
  • Kamna, mallu actress,



  • srarao
    02-15 10:48 AM
    Best thing is call the customer service and explain step by step.
    also take an infopass appointment and explain.





    hair Hot Actress Sona Pics mallu actress photos. OF MALLU ACTRESS BHAVANA
  • OF MALLU ACTRESS BHAVANA



  • WeShallOvercome
    11-06 04:11 PM
    I see that for EB2 the PD is 01 APR 2004 now. I want to know if I-485 approvals is linked to this PD date or they will work independent to these days.



    Thanks,
    Sury

    -------------------------------
    PD : Feb'07
    I-140 - Pending
    I-131 - Approved
    I-485 - Pending
    Center: TEXAS SERVICE CENTER

    Recieved EAD Card and FP done.
    -------------------------------



    Poor guy/gal just asked a simple question.....

    Sury, The PDs need to be current for I-485 filing AS WELL AS approval.



    more...


    mallu actress photos. Gopika Mallu Actress 53
  • Gopika Mallu Actress 53



  • Joozz
    09-19 04:45 PM
    Hi guys,

    Is there anyway somebody can give me an advice what to do?

    My first H1B was issued in December 2000, then I changed employer 2 times and joined my current company in January of 2005. My current employer got my visa transferred and new visa was issued till April 2006. In March my employer sent another petition for H1B extension and this petition was approved in June 2006 and it says its valid till October 2008. It means totally I can stay on H1B almost 8 years? It seems to me its some sort of clerical mistake and I am not sure that I do not violate any immigration law staying here.
    Here is another thing that confuses me even more. My current employer started my GC on EB3 though. In January 2006 the employer filed I140 that has been approved May 15 2006. Even though, we did not file any additional requests (I heard I can extend H1B for 3 years with approved 140) I am wondering if USCIS figured it by themselves when they were approving my H1B petition.
    Recently I have got decent job offer from another employer that willing to transfer my H1B and start my GC from the beginning. Will it be a huge risk to accept this job offer?
    I am sorry for asking it here. We do not have a layer for GC procedure. I was trying to find one that can clarify my situation but layers who I found did not want to give me a legal advice even I was ready to pay for it. They were demanding $1000 retainer prior any work done.
    Thanks in advance.





    hot Mallu actress Bhavana : mallu actress photos. mallu actress Bhama hot
  • mallu actress Bhama hot



  • meridiani.planum
    02-27 06:04 PM
    It is worse than your estimates below because when green card is issued spouse and children are also counted in the quota unlike the h1 where spouse and children are not counted in the quota. Even if we assume each green card applicat has only one child, there would be 3 visa numbers used for each GC applicant. Going by that India has a demand for 150K GC as per the perm statistics but it gets only about 10000 per year. At this rate people from India who applied for GC in 06 and 07 would have to wait about 15 years and 30 years respectively to get the GC!!!!!!!!


    he took that into account (thats the 2.5:1 ratio of GCs filed:LC). Stats have shown the ratio is typically 2.1, but thats close (& scary) enough.



    more...


    house mallu-actress-hot-pictures-19 mallu actress photos. Mallu Actress: January 2010
  • Mallu Actress: January 2010



  • martinvisalaw
    06-25 08:50 AM
    Hi,

    I recently (one month back) got laid off from the company who filed for my green card. Today i got RFE on my 485 (AOS) requesting "currently dated and original letter from current employerthat specifies dates of employment, current postion, wage, and that the terms and conditions of the empployment petition continue to exist".

    I am not working with the company anymore but I am on their payroll till July 21st 2009.
    I am still looking for a new job so i don't have any prospective employer yet. I have to reply back before July 19th so I don't have enough time left.

    My company said they can't give me employment letter now so my companies lawyer suggested that they will send reply with their own cover letter and my last two months paystubs. 3 years of tax returns.

    Do you think it will work and it won't cause any problems to my petition?
    What other options do I have ?

    Thanks in advance!

    You could argue that you don't need to have a job now, just that you need to be in a "same or similar"position when the 485 is approved. if your priority date is very backlogged, you have lots of time to find a job.





    tattoo Mallu Actress Navneet Kaur, mallu actress photos. mallu actress saroj
  • mallu actress saroj



  • tinoue
    09-27 08:24 AM
    Hi All,

    I received the I-485 reciept notice yesterday from my lawyer (see below for my info), but the alien number on I-485 is different from the number on my approved I-140. My I-140 has a number starting with A099, but my I-485 reciept notice has a number starting with A088. Someone in this forum mentioned that A099 is for the primary applicant and A088 is for the dependant. I am the primary applicant for I-485, so if it is true, I should get A099, not A088. I am not sure if I can have two different alien numbers or if this is a mistake by USCIS. Is anyone in the same situation?

    I am sorry if this issue is discussed previously (I couldn't find the related thread). I would greatly appreciate your input.
    Thank you very much.

    -------------------------------------------------------------
    EB1 ROW
    PD: 08/2006
    140: approved in 06/2007 (NSC)
    485 (self and spouse): RD: 07/06/2007; RN: 09/12/07 (NSC)
    765 (self and spouse): RD: 07/06/2007; RN: 09/12/07 (NSC)
    131 (self and spouse): RD: 07/06/2007; RN: 09/12/07 (NSC)
    FP notice recieved on 09/24/07
    FP appointment (self and spouse): 10/16/07



    more...


    pictures pictures Mallu actress mallu mallu actress photos. MALLU ACTRESS ROMA PHOTOS
  • MALLU ACTRESS ROMA PHOTOS



  • rb_248
    09-10 03:26 PM
    Got the cards in the mail. My online case status says the application is still pending.

    Folks (those whose PDs are current this month),

    Check with your attorney, in your mail boxes along with the online USCIS case status. You may get the good news in your mail box or from your attorney's office before your status is updated online.

    This is what my attorney had to say:

    The USCIS online status system is maintained by contract workers and is often inaccurate.

    My Online status got updated today. Snail mail is faster than email - happens only with USCIS. Anyways, my journey is over. Good luck to others.





    dresses mallu actress Bhama hot mallu actress photos. http://www.malluforum.com/m/
  • http://www.malluforum.com/m/



  • pappu
    09-05 06:08 PM
    There is already a big thread (IV spotlight sticky) on this topic. You should get all info from there. Could you try searching else someone else on the forum can help post the link. That should answer all your questions.



    more...


    makeup Kamna, mallu actress, mallu actress photos. mallu-actress-hot-pictures-19
  • mallu-actress-hot-pictures-19



  • hope4gc
    01-18 04:54 AM
    My cousin took a offer from a employer in CA few months ago who did her H1 transfer but the condition mentioned in the agreement is that

    In the event the employee voluntarily resigns or her employment is terminated for performance or cause prior to 4 years, employee agrees to reimburse the "Employer" for the full amount of legal, administrative and filing fees associated with the sponsorship of the employee's work visas as permitted by law.

    The employer won't do premium processing so my cousin paid $1000 on her own but she had to travel outside the country to canada to get a new I-94. The employer's law firm filed the paper work with canada embassy in US to get a canadian visa.

    Now my cousin got her GC through her hubby which her employer does not know. She is debating if she needs to inform her manager and company as they might ask her to sign any agreement or give back H1 fees.

    The employment laws in CA are different so how can she move (if moves within 4 yrs) to another company without paying anything or a little fee to the employer. I told her that H1-B fees are not too high maybe around $4000.00 so the employer will have to spend lot of money on the lawyer's to go to court to suit her if she left say after 2 years of employment as she feels that the agreement is one sided considering the time line.
    If it is a big company, the lawyer fees is not small, they charge about 15K for the whole process and if they add liquidation damages(marketing efforts), it might be bigger.
    Talk to them if you have not started work, you might just have to pay the H1B fees





    girlfriend mallu actress saroj mallu actress photos. Top 10 Mallu Actress 2010
  • Top 10 Mallu Actress 2010



  • kaizersoze
    03-21 01:48 PM
    Folks,

    I just put together this info and also posted on another thread. PLease, please go through this and start setting up appointment with your lawmakers.
    We have already set up/met with Reichert, Murray and McDermott. Pls help in setting up appointments with the others. You may have to leave a couple of voicemails before they get back to you: refer 1st para of the letter below.(total 30 secs/per voicemail ). Remember, they are very open to listeneing to you...you are teh future vote bank :)


    The congressman to whose district you do not belong will not entertain any requests. You guys have to contact your local congressmen

    List of the senators and the congressmen
    http://www.visi.com/juan/congress/cg...e=ctc&state=nj

    To find your local representative
    http://www.house.gov/writerep/


    This is the letter we used. Some lawmakers contacted over the phone specifically asked to be faxed the letter and asked ho many people would visit.

    Date: 01/24/2007

    Dear Congressman XXXX,

    I am a concerned constituent writing to you on behalf of ImmigrationVoice, a non profit organization working to get the problems of Employment based Legal Immigration to the attention of lawmakers. I would like to request for a meeting to discuss the problems that the legal high skilled immigrant community is facing.

    Employment Based Legal immigration is currently facing some of the worst waiting periods in the recent past. Applicants have to wait to finish their final phase of immigration for as many as 6-7 years because of the lack of employment based green card numbers which is also called Green Card Retrogression. The reasons for these are certain bureaucratic delays, flawed practices and procedures and arcane laws which are not in tune with reality at all.

    Please also note that there are more than 350,000 Labor applications pending at the Labor department to be processed. Some of them are as old as from year 2000. These applicants are waiting for certification from the US Department of Labor as high-skilled workers who are not displacing existing American workers in the market.

    Subsequent to rigorous but unfruitful recruitment efforts by our employers and other processing stages by USCIS, we still have to face prolonged wait times. It is also to be noted that most of us are already working in the U.S. for the past 5-6 years and are contributing to the U.S. economy in the form of taxes etc - some of which we do not derive any benefit from. This also hurts the businesses in your constituency like my employer because they have to wait indefinitely to hire talented applicants on a permanent basis. This is a very important issue and will determine whether the United States of America remains competitive in the fields of science and technology and retains the best talent from around the world.

    ImmigrationVoice is a nonprofit organization comprised of volunteers who are suffering due to these delays and wish to bring this important issue in front of their lawmakers. Hence I would request an appointment so that I can explain these problems and ask for support for some of the legislative measures that have been introduced to alleviate these problems.
    I look forward to hearing back from you.

    Thank you.
    Sincerely,

    (Place holder for your signature)
    Your name:
    Your address:
    Your email:


    The list of resources you need are available here: http://immigrationvoice.org/index.ph...53&Itemi d=36

    We took binders of information. A quick 5 min stop at OffiecDepot will do the trick and makes a good impact on the lawmakers.

    C'mon people, now is the time to make a difference. lets make this happen !!





    hairstyles Gopika Mallu Actress 53 mallu actress photos. mallu actress photos.
  • mallu actress photos.



  • bhayzone
    04-02 06:45 PM
    Hi,

    My wife is on an H4 and we're planning to change her status to F1.
    Now my H1, thus her H4 is up for renewal soon (I have another 3 yrs on my H1).
    I will very soon be transferring my H1 to a new company.

    I am worried about the implications this might have on the H4 to F1 transfer.

    1] When my new company transfers the H1, will they also file for renewal? Or will they only transfer and later renew seperately.

    2] Assuming that we change the current H4 to F1, then will we have to renew the F1 too when my wife's H4 is transferred (due to my H1 transfer).

    3] Is it better to transfer to F1 from the current H4 , or wait for the new H4 for the transfer.

    All advice/suggestion would be really appreciated.





    gc_on_demand
    11-20 12:07 PM
    This is just believe and what I think is something will be good for EB community. Specially those who has MS or Higer degree from USA. It can be tough for employee of small consulting companies. But that is Reform.

    Ultimately they will hike H1b quota with some tight regulations so who ever is genuine can use it.

    I know some people are saying that CIS wont be able to process all app and we have to suffer from Illegal people's filling. but if they add , recapture some visa for us in their CIR bill then dates will be current for us for some 1-2 years for sure and we can go to CP route and get green card thing done. I am 100 % sure that illegal people will not go to CP route. and CP route is very quick when dates are current.

    only one thing I see if CIR passes.. Lawers.. they will be busy with illegal people and will not look at us because I am sure their fees will be higher than our straight cases and they want it desparetly than us. so lawer may not give attention to your case..





    gcfriend65
    12-07 02:47 PM
    Its ok to take online classes as long as you are on your h-1.

    Yes.
    I think you can take classes (online or even regular in-class) as long as you maintian your primary H1B status - i.e. continue to work with the employer on the specified job/number of hours etc.

    (note: I am not a lawyer)



Post Title

mallu actress photos


Post URL

http://hairstylerohman.blogspot.com/2011/06/mallu-actress-photos.html


Visit 2011 short hairstyles for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive